Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This Camp is Your Camp...

Very possibly my favorite Camp song right now!

This Camp Is Your Camp
Variation of this land is your land by Woody Guthrie

Chorus:
This camp is your camp
This camp is my camp
From the top of Buck Mountain
To the Lake George water’s
From the Chillin’ Penthouse
To the Senior PERCH
This camp was made for you and me.

As I was walking that super highway
I saw above me that endless sky way
I saw below me that golden valley
This camp was made for you and me

Chorus

I roamed and rambled
I followed my footsteps
To the sparklng sands of beginner’s bay
And and all around me a voice was sounding
This camp was made for you and me.

Chorus

As I went walking, I saw a sign there
On the sign it said “no hippies come here”
But on the other side it didn’t say nothing
This camp was made for you and me

Chorus

No comments: