Thursday, September 18, 2008

A little trip that hikes a lot...

Did you know that there is an adventure trip that does the unthinkable? They hike all 46 adirondack high peaks! I love sitting a top a mountain, looking out at the vast wilderness, quite proud of what I've just done. But these kids/staff are serious, they did all that 46 times while backpacking outside in the adirondacks for five straight weeks! What an accomplishment. A belated congratulations to all 46'ers for their amazing achievement.

Also, as a reminder, make sure to send in your adventures and other Camp related photos to help me generate some blog content. Starting on Saturday, I'm going on a summer camp recruiting trip to California to find campers, staff, and alumni. Wish me luck, I'll update you on my progress while I am out on the pacific coast.

No comments: