Friday, April 4, 2008

Time to Name those pictures

Now that I have left you in suspense for quite sometime about what those awesome pictures represent, it's finally time to spill the beans. The first picture, with all the trees, represents 1,000 junior boys dancing in the woods. The second picture of course represents the unbelievable G-9, and the third picture, is a nice scene from Leap In while the sun is setting. Again, I would like to thank Katt, Suz, and Zach for submitting those great paintings.

I am starting to prepare the May Newsletter (Chinga Bugle), and I am having trouble thinking of great trivia questions! Can you suggest any? Send your trivia suggestion to my email address along with your mailing address and I will send back a Chingachgook thank you gift.

The days keep falling off the calendar...!!!

No comments: