Monday, November 24, 2008

Summer Sunsets

Looking back at this past summer, everyone involved took away something very special. What am I talking about? Memories of course. Memories of friends, activities, counselors, and much more. There are somethings that can only been seen or accomplished while at Camp though, perhaps these pictures tell the true story of the beauty of Camp during a sunset. These pictures were taken by our yearbook photographer Kat Gandy (yearbook will be sent home in a few weeks) and she was gracious enough to allow me to post them online. Actually I didnt ask, but she would have let me anyway.
These sunsets remind me of programs ending at Camp, while we were gathered at the center green prepared to sing TAPS and officially end the day. Hearing everyone singing, arms wrapped around one another, will stay in my memory for a long time. Hopefully you have similiar memories of Camp. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and has fun spending time with their family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This blog rocks!!! (The photos are nice too! ;->) ~Kat