Monday, May 19, 2008

Radio Disney!!

Your's truely will be on Albany's Radio Disney this Sunday Morning on the Backyard Show with DJ Phil N' Good! The station is 1460AM, and the show is about how to maximize your summer experience. I'll be honest, taping the show was a whole lotta fun! DJ Phil and I had a blast talking about great Chingachgook moments and sharing why we love going to Camp so much. You should definitely take the time to listen to it! Oh, being in the radio station, especially a Disney station rocked! There were signed photographs from Hannah Montana, the Jonas Brothers and many more. You can actually see the picture of the Jonas brothers near my head. I don't think I stopped having fun the entire time I was there! Wouldn't it be cool if Camp had our own radio show? Whadduya think?

No comments: